Our client base is very inclusive. Our clients include corporations, estates, trust funds, and beneficiaries of trusts. Some of our clients are corporate executives. Others are professionals engaged in fields of medicine, law, teaching, tradespeople, and others. Many are successful entrepreneurs, and many have just embarked on their working years. Wherever you are on your journey, we’re happy to help.
Our clients ask many questions. Some have a single targeted question. Others have diverse questions relating to wealth creation, asset value preservation, income opportunities, taxation, and best practices for successful financial management. Many begin the discussion with the most basic of general questions. We accept that clients have diverging levels of financial experience and we treat every question with respect.
Here are some of the things we have been asked:
- We want to make certain that we have enough money to take us through retirement. Can you prepare a financial plan for us?
- Do you offer investment management services?
- I have heard about alternative investments that are not correlated to stock market returns. Where can I find them and are they right for me?
- How can we minimize income taxes and estate taxes?
- How does an annuity work?
- Do I need life insurance? What kind should I buy and how much of it?
- How do I efficiently transfer my business to my children?
- I have just come into a large sum of money. I’m not sure what to do or how much I should spend. Can you help me?
- What is the best way to give money to charities?
- Can you work with my lawyer to help plan my will?
- How do I protect assets that I leave to my children from being affected by their possible marital breakup?
- Can you help my company to set up 401(k) plans for my employees or Profit-Sharing Plans?
- I want to make sure that I invest in socially responsible companies. Can you advise me on how best to do so?
We make certain to fully answer all of our clients’ questions. This almost always involves an in-depth review of our clients’ financial circumstances, an understanding of what they want to achieve over the short term and long term, and an assessment of their financial expertise and their risk tolerance.
We recognize that the discussions we hold with our clients often represent the most consequential conversations they will ever have with anyone. We take our fiduciary responsibilities very seriously. Importantly, we strive to establish a relaxed rapport with our clients so that they understand that there is no such thing as a bad question. Building a longstanding bond of trust with our clients is part of our core values, and helps us to sustain our relationships with them and their families over the long haul.
We invite you to join our growing base of happy and appreciative clients!